- Hormone Testing
- Men’s Hormone Balancing
- Women’s Hormone Balancing
- Hormone Injections
- Bio-Identical Implants
- Home Injection Plans
Hormone balance has become a hot topic for individuals looking to “get back” to a state of better energy, sex drive, improved mood, and sleep. However, there is no one-size-fits-all treatment when it comes to your health, especially when it comes to the differences between men and women. There is a reason a book was written called Men are from Mars, and Women are from Venus!
When it comes to your hormones, you need a provider who will listen to your symptoms, evaluate your lab results, and correlate them into a personalized treatment plan so that you will start feeling and looking your best!
Hormones are essential and are a part of every function in the body. As we age, we lose hormones; this can happen at different ages for men and women depending on genetics, environmental factors, and even our lifestyles. Most hormones start to decline as early as the late 20s through the mid-50s, sometimes up to 10 years before symptoms are at their worst.
Typical symptoms of hormonal loss can include: fatigue, poor sleep, loss of sex drive, hot flashes or unusual sweats, depression, anxiety, decreased mental clarity and focus, decreased motivation, loss of muscle tone, mood swings, loss of memory, osteoporosis, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, decreased erections, body aches, and joint pains, just to name a few.
The truth is there is no fountain of youth; however, you can feel younger, stronger, and sexier when your hormone levels are brought back up to youthful states. Medicine is changing for the better with a focus on preventive health and wellness instead of “sick care.” Mainstream medicine has a one-size fits all approach, but hormone replacement requires personalized care and treatment options designed for you. Don’t settle for the “I guess I’m just getting older” mentality. You can rediscover YOU at Vitality Wellness!
What we offer:
- Hormone and Vitamin testing via Urine Spot, Saliva or Blood testing
- Bio-Identical Hormone replacement options
- Hormone Pellet therapy
- Injection therapy
- Basic preventive medicine and primary care (conditions apply) with minor sick visits that can be seen in the office.
- Supplements personalized for Stress, Sleep, Diet Control and Mental Focus
Home Monitoring Injection Plans
Home monitoring injection plans give you the opportunity to home inject with the close supervision of a hormone specialist. Clients are eligible for home injections if they meet the criteria for a stable patient. This includes transfer of care from other hormone clinics or doctors’ offices that have been stable on treatment for more than 3 months, or if the patient is new to hormone replacement therapy, stable as a Vitality client for a minimum for 3 months. These plans are a subscription service and require 1st month upfront.
- Monthly supply of supervised dosing of hormone therapy sent to your address monthly.
- Required labs included every 6-8 weeks as necessary or as provider sees fit.
- CBC or HemoCue labs performed a minimum of every 8 weeks.
- 1 Therapeutic phlebotomy performed once a month as needed.
- 2 Telemedicine visits included in monthly service to ask provider hormone related questions or concerns with treatment.
Call now for more information and to make an appointment with our knowledgeable staff!